In all the above cases, the one common thing that stands out is data loss. Avoiding data loss is not always possible, because, we do not always take a backup of our data, as a result of which, we end up losing some important and confidential data.
What could we then possibly do, if we face a data loss situation?
When data is lost due to the above mentioned reasons, on a Windows machine, the recovery process should be performed, by using a good Windows data recovery software.
REMO Recover (Windows) Pro Edition software is best suited data recovery software for the given condition.
Having the entire range of features available with Recover (Windows) Basic Edition, this edition has an added feature to support recovery of photos, videos and music files. Apart from the recovery of deleted files, it can recover lost digital photos, audio and video files from camera memory cards, USB drives and other flash memory storage devices.
It’s highly advanced scanning algorithm helps in recovering all major photo, audio and video file formats. The software supports recovery of various RAW photographic file formats supported by professional DSLR camera.
Use Recover (Windows) on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 7 to recover files from FAT and NTFS files systems for hard drive recovery.
How can Remo Recover (Windows) help?
Remo Recover (Windows) is an assortment of data recovery components designed to recover:
Deleted / lost files and foldersCrashed, re-partitioned, accidentally formatted partitions & drives, Photos, RAW images, music & video files.
Some of the benefits of REMO Recover:
- Enhanced intuitive wizard based interface
- Extremely fast recovery engine
- Option to preview files before recovery
- Supports recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 formatted partitions
- Recover data from SATA/IDE/USB/SCSI hard drives
- Recover data from SD, XD, MMC and other flash memory storages
- Create disk images of drives having BAD sectors in another healthy partition or drive. Process those disk images like a regular disk to recover data.
- Recognizes and preserves file names after recovery. (Note: Files recovered using RAW file recovery option will not be having actual file names).
- Save recovered files to any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
- Get complete event log of the recovery process
- Save Scan Information feature helps to re-load recovered data tree from previous scan, this features comes in handy when you are evaluating the trial version. The save scan information can be used with full version to recover data without rescanning the drive again.